Jignyaasaa sells multi-purpose naturally-dyed products and upcylced products using naturally-dyed colours. Apart from extending natural printing services, the company offers lectures, demonstrations and workshops for the same.
“From Earth. To Earth.”
All our raw materials are natural and after the process of product manufacture, the end products that come out of the process are eco friendly. The leftover colours and dye water and particles are bio degradable and compostable.
According to us there are two ways to look at natural dyeing:
- considering natural dyeing as dyeing using natural colours
- perceiving natural dyeing as a part of a holistic approach to sustainable living
We at Jignyaasaa, believe in the second idea and are constantly looking for ways to learn about and implement concepts like reduced consumption, reusing, recycling, upcycling, waste management, optimum use of resources, etc.
- Natural dyeing
- Natural printing
- Natural-dyed fabrics by the metre
- Multipurpose natural dyed products
- Curated gift hampers for special occasions
- Customised gift hampers
- Lecture demonstrations
- Upcycling using natural colours
Apart from all the things mentioned above, we also love researching, documenting and sharing. Anyone with similar interests are always welcome to contact us.